As a member of the Georgia Cemetery Association, you will receive valuable benefits not available elsewhere to help you, your profession and the families you serve. Here are some of those benefits.
- The Association represents cemeteries and suppliers throughout the State of Georgia through active participation in the legislative process. During the legislative session, your GCA Legislative Committee gets involved in every bill that can negatively affect your business and thus the families you serve. Through the efforts of the committee, professional consultants, advisors, and various GCA members, we influence the outcome of the bills through negotiation, compromise and sometimes full support.
- The Association offers excellent opportunities to learn and network with others during the GCA annual convention and educational programs such as Administrative/Compliance and Sales Seminars. GCA members receive a reduced rate on the registration fee for events sponsored by the GCA.
- The Association publishes Newsletters and notifies the membership on timely issues, articles on Sales, Legislative Issues, convention updates, information about activities of others in the profession, and new products and services that will benefit your business. With our E-mail notifications, the GCA keeps its membership in the loop and gets you immediate information on the spot.
- The Association, through the state association's membership with the ICCFA offers expanded benefits. One of those benefits is the Music Licensing Partnership. The GCA provides our members the opportunity to be in full compliance with the law and ensure you are covered for any music a client family might request. The ICCFA provides extremely low pricing to GCA members through this partnership.
- With your GCA membership, many of our suppliers offer member discounts and rebates, and as a collective group, only our GCA members benefit from such savings.
We thank you for your past membership and look forward to your membership commitment in 2013. Please use one of the forms below for your 2013 membership dues by Jan. 15th, 2013